Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Cozy up! { Sweaters from Spool No. 72 }

The weather outside is completely passed frightful. I think it made a wrong turn somewhere around frigid, and somehow ended up lost in a blizzardy snowy mess. At least where I am. Howling winds, terrible wind chills, white flakes falling from the sky. A winter wonderland this is not. If it's winter your part of the world, too, stay warm in these cozy sweaters from Spool No. 72- winter wonderland perfection when paired with a turtleneck, skinny jeans and knee-high boots.




Top left: Frosty Caplet Sweater
Top right: Barn Sweater
Bottom left: Yukon Belted Sweater
Bottom right: Icicle Cozy Sweater Vest
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.