Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Homespun holiday

When I was a kid, my mom and I hand made all of our Christmas tree decorations. Over the years, our collection grew and our tree was filled with crafty, homespun holiday ornaments.

Capture that homespun spirit in your own home with these festive decorations, hand made by talented artisans. As for me, I still have those handmade Christmas ornaments from my childhood hanging on my tree today.



Happy Snowman Ornament, by Kikibird Crafts
Violet Vixen Yarn Wreath, by Knock Knocking
Meet the Gingers felt ornaments, by Georgetown Cottage Crafts
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.