Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope you are enjoying the holiday season! This is my last post for a week or so. After spending Christmas day with family and friends, SO and I will be packing up our lives to move into downtown Lancaster. We're excited to be getting out of the small town we're currently in and into a more vibrant (small) city.

With that said, I'll be back sometime around New Year's with a post reflecting on the past year, the past decade (seriously, where did it go?!), and my plans for the coming year and decade.

So for now, I'll simply say "Merry Christmas and happy holidays," and leave you with a few of my personal holiday photos from this season! Peace, joy and hope to you all and I'll see you in 2010!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.