Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Monday, December 21, 2009

A snow storm for Winter Solstice

Happy Winter Solstice! I'm ready for longer days, even we only get them one minute at a time. :-)

In light of the holiday, I thought I'd post some pictures I took of the snow storm that hit the Mid-Atlantic this past weekend. Normally, I'd rather see sand than snow, but around the holidays I can at least tolerate the fluffy white stuff. It really is beautiful (even if it foiled my dinner and theatre plans on Saturday night.)


PS- I know the blog has been quiet lately. My apologies! I've been wrapping up lots of things- grad school projects (done!), freelance projects (almost done), Christmas presents and holiday shopping (not even close to being done)...yeah. And I'm getting ready to move, so things are a little past crazy and veering steadily into the ballpark of completely insane.

But, I'll be back next year with new ideas and new plans! I'm hoping to make 2010 a breakout year for The Blooming Wildflowers Project and I'd be thrilled if you join me on the journey!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.