Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Monday, January 18, 2010

{ Color love } - Into the (turquoise) blue

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

I thought I'd kick off this week with some pretty turquoise finds inspired by Pantone's color of the year. Which by the way, is PANTONE® 15-5519 Turquoise.

I just love turquoise, don't you? It reminds me of the sparkling San Diego ocean (which anyone who reads my blog regularly knows is one of my favorite places ever). And I'm always saying purple is my favorite color, but judging by the amount of clothing, art, jewelry and housewares I acquire in turquoise, teal, and aqua, I'm starting to think I'm sort of confused about what my favorite color actually is.

So, here they are- a few of my favorite handmade turquoise finds:


Delicate by Photography by Lori H.


Cove necklace by Glitz Glitter



Serenity soap dish by Azulado


Reflections original water color by Karen Faulkner


Turquoise and brown lampwork earrings by Jill McCrystal Jewelry


Bright turquoise infinity scarf by Kangaroo Knits
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.