Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Crafty calendars

Skip the mass-produced versions for these unique, designer-made 2010 calendars. Beautiful illustrations, artistic photography and typography make for pretty eye candy when you're trapped in a boring, gray cubicle (or if you happen to be one of the lucky ones, a sunny home studio).



2010 Calendar in 4 X 6 Photo Desktop Display Case, by Grace Hester Designs
Calendar - Eye Poetry (2010), by IS Photography
2010 Franklin Gothic Typography Calendar, by the Rasilisk*
2010 Calendar Pillow, by Le Papier Studio


*PS- I discovered The Rasilisk when the shop owner advertised on my blog via Project Wonderful.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.