Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Friday, January 29, 2010

{ freshly picked } kanokwalees



Everything in kanokwalees' Etsy shop is just so cool, it was hard for me to narrow down my choices for this post. The shop's slogan is (appropriately) "Inspired by Nature." Scarves spun to look like coral, leaves, snowflakes and flowers make a cool, casual accent to nearly any outfit. Which one(s) will you buy?



1 - Gold Petite Leaves Garland Lariat
2 - Lots of Round Cup Leaflets Garland
3 - Enchanted Forest Lariat
4 - The Mermaid Queen Scarflette
5 - Let it Snow Bookoo
6 - Natural Leaves Garland
7 - Just Because I Love You Necklace


Visit kanowakwalees on Etsy for more scarf-necklace-scarflette goodness.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.