Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy birthday, Mom!



Today is my wonderful, super-awesome Mom's birthday. She is awesome for all kinds of reasons, but mostly because she managed to raise me and keep me from turning into a hoodlum. What better way to celebrate her day than with lots of handmade cupcake goodness?




1 - A New Day Mixed Media Collage Cupcake Print by Linda Woods
2 - Birthday Blue Cupcake Lampwork Earrings by Bead on a Stick Creations
3 - Cupcake Earrings by Insane Jellyfish Designs
4 - Birthday cupcake sugar cookies by Sugar & Flour
5 - Kawaii Cupcake Jewelry Box by Ice Cream Candy
6 - Kawaii Cupcake Bracelet by Love Your Bling
7 - Cupcake Notecards (set of 8) by Violet Cottage


blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.