Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Relax! It's the weekend!

TGIF! The weekend is finally here. Are you as excited as I am?

What do you have planned? How will you be contributing to shopping local and the handmade movement this weekend? Are you spending time crafting or are you shopping? Maybe both?

Whatever your plans, I hope your weekend is relaxing, enjoyable and productive. Here are a few pics to help get you in weekend mode (it's a balmy 15 degrees outside right now, so these pics not only get me in weekend spirit, they have me itching for lazy summer evenings. Right now!).


AnnuskA - AnnA Theodora
AnnuskA - AnnA Theodora

SunnyMarry

Rag's Photography

Ben

Miss Chien


All photos found on flickr.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.