Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

{ good stuff } :: beagles


good stuff beagles header

To know a beagle is to really, really love a beagle. Really, really. Beagles are goofy, adorable, stubborn, hilarious, loyal, ornery little bundles of love (and they also have bottomless pits in lieu of a stomach- don't leave your sandwich unattended, that innocent-looking beagle with the big, sad eyes will steal it).

Trust me, I know. That's Lucy, my own little bundle of beagle love, in the picture above.

And here are some handmade finds commemorating my favorite breed:

handmade beagle finds from etsy
Top row (left to right): Beagle glass tile pendant by Gena Semanov Art, Bad Beagle letterpressed card set by Rigel Stuhmiller

Second row (left to right): Beagle print (8x10) by John W. Golden, Beagle Puppy needle felted necklace by Kay's K9s

Third row (left to right): Beagle print by Jenn Ski Art, Beagle on Glass necklace by Frums Glass Menagerie

Bottom row (left to right): Beagle necklace by Mooshy Gooshies, Regal Beagle Coffee Company Graphic Artwork by Gemini Studio Art


blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.