Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

{ pretty little things } :: artisan lampwork

Have you ever looked really closely at an artisan lampwork bead? They're stunning. So detailed with brilliant flashes of color- some even change colors depending on the light. They really are little works of art you can wear. And they're one of my favorite pieces to use in my own jewelry designs. Here are a few of my favorite designs from some other jewelry artists:

1 - Circle Ring in Gray by Kristin Perkins Glass Jewelry
2 - Caramel Swirl Earrings by Andy Justy
3- Orbit Earrings by Pole Star
4 - Bird on Branch Earrings by Alisha White Designs
5 - Linear Circles Earrings by Sterling Crystal
6 - Alanna Necklace by Catie's Blue




blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.