Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

california vacation :: day 1

Wow. I took way more pictures than I thought I did (over 1000!) and the editing and uploading process might take me weeks! So, instead of waiting until I have everything uploaded, I decided I'm going to post several rounds of pictures on my blog. Today, I bring you, "California Vacation- Day 1," where we went to the The Flower Fields in Carlsbad and hiked around Torrey Pines State Reserve & Beach. All pictures by me (except the ones of me; those are by Dave). I hope you enjoy my photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

PS- I do have some indie shopping highlights that I'll post later this week, too.

The Flower Fields
daisies at the flower fields
pink and red roses at the flower fields
the flower fields
the flower fields


Torrey Pines State Reserve & Beach
lifeguard station at Torrey Pines State Beach
steps to the beach
hiking in torrey pines state reserve

Check out the rest of our day 1 pictures here.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.