Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

inspired by :: alice in wonderland

Have you seen Alice in Wonderland yet? I haven't, but I'm hoping to this weekend. It was one of my favorite childhood stories and I even played the Red Queen back in junior high theatrical production(many, many moons ago). So, of course, I couldn't pass up the opportunity for an Alice-inspired post of Etsy finds.

alice in wonderland inspired etsy finds
1 - heart pocket watch necklace by Love Spell Jewels
2 - fairytale sweetheart ribbon and leather corset belt by Contrived to Charm
3 - vintage european teapot at menzo collection
4 - running bunny ring by Proteales
5 - rosette headband red and pink trio by Shop Byrdferth


blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.