Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Monday, March 1, 2010

monday fun :: part 1 - sunshine blog award

sunshine awardHappy Monday, everyone! I'm feeling sort of meh with what seems to be a cold, but Vicky over at SoapStar brightened my day by giving my blog the Sunshine Award!

It is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world.




The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 5 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5 Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here's who I'm nominating:
Rainbow Days
Daisy Petal Designs
The Silver Swann
Zephi Art
Brandi Girl
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.