Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF :: link roundup and heading out to Cali!

beach chairs on the beach in san diego
photo by me

Today is a huge (bold! italic!) TGIF for me because it marks the beginning of my vacation! I'm heading to San Diego and LA for 9 days! To say I'm excited would be a ridiculous understatement. To say I'm actually ready to go would be an equally ridiculous overstatement. There's still so much to do! Laundry, packing, setting up blog posts for next week, grad school assignments, packing, last minute shopping, packing...yeah.

But for now, here's a roundup of some of my favorite links from the web this week:

Business and marketing links:
The Secret Ingredient to an Irresistible Blog by Josh Hanagarne at Copyblogger
The Business of Being Great by Michael Bungay Stanier at Entrepreneur®
You Get What You Give: Social Media Engagement Translates Into Sales from Hubspot

Giveaways!:
Who doesn't love a giveaway? Here are two for this week:
Shannon at Happiness Is...is giving away a gorgeous necklace by Brandi of Catie's Blue (and the Brandi Girl blog)
Miss Malaprop is giving away Natural Body Balm & Naturalift Anti-wrinkle Cream from Melvita

Lancaster Local Links:
And lastly, for all of you Lancaster, Pa. peeps, here's what's going on this weekend:
Today is Music Friday in downtown Lancaster (and what beautiful weather we have for it this evening!)
Cork & Cap Restaurant opens tonight at The Cork Factory Hotel (yet another fabulous restaurant and hotel in our vibrant little downtown)

Have a great weekend!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.