Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

color love :: peach and hot pink

This color combination just shouts "spring" to me and I'm loving it. Maybe I love it because so many flowers grow in these colors or because it reminds me of eating delicious peach and strawberry sorbet on warm spring day, but whatever the reason, peach, hot pink and I are having a moment.

color-love-peach-and-pink
Sherbet Hairpin Set by Hot Pink Chick | 60s Hollywood Regency Vintage Lantern from Fabulous Mess
Betsy Johnson Iona Dress from Modcloth | Victorian Rose Necklace by Jewellori | That was just a Dream Photograph by Zuppa Artista
Daisy Hot Pink Chalcedony Earrings by Made by Sam | Cotton Washcloth Set by Madd Crocheter
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.