Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My jewelry shop :: the shape of things to come

Since I mentioned earlier that I'm closing up shop in my current store, I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of what's coming sometime in the future.

I may have discussed my obsession with artisan lampwork beads once or twice around here. And I've been busy hatching a new line where these little works of art are the star of the show. The only problem is I've ended up keeping everything I've made so far for myself (or I've given it away as a gift). So for now, I can only offer you the pictures below, but hopefully soon, I'll actually be selling these babies (or something similar).

handmade artisan lampwork jewelry, necklace, bracelets, earrings by Moxie Grace

PS- Did any Lost fans catch my episode title reference in the blog post title? I'm a geek, and I'm okay with that.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.