Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Target + The Yumi Yumi Shop

I've always been a fan of The Yumi Yumi Shop, so you can imagine my delight when I stumbled upon a Target (yes, Target!) t-shirt with licensed art from this shop! And no worries, everyone, Target didn't rip off this artist - her name is printed on the inside of the t-shirt and she posted about it on her blog. It's nice to see a big box helping out an indie gal, don't you think?

target t-shirt with yumi yumi art, floral burnout t-shirt
Target t-shirt | Little Sparrows by The Yumi Yumi Shop

(PS - See how I styled the t-shirt (yes, I bought it) here, my new(est) fashion and style blog, Moxie Grace. I'll save the explanation for that for another day.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.