Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

what to wear :: garden wedding

June means wedding season, and if you're anything like me you probably have a few invitations stuck to your fridge. And of course, so many summer weddings take place outside in gardens or other grassy areas. So, what to wear to stay cool, look appropriate and not sink into the grass? (Hint: not stilettos.)

what to wear to a garden wedding, orchid grey dress, handmade, indie

Orchid Grey Dress, ModCloth | Roaming Frills Cardigan, Anthropologie | Gold and Vintage Crystal Earrings by Happy Max Designs | Taupe Snakeprint Pochette Clutch by Morelle | Vintage Charms Bracelet by Marie Fly fly | Seychelles "Liz" Wedges, Piperlime
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.