Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Monday, July 13, 2009

What to wear...to a backyard bbq

Summer means lots of casual backyard gatherings and cookouts. My goal- look cute, stay comfortable with worn-in denim shorts, a breezy top and simple jewelry like handmade resin bangles and dangly, nature-inspired earrings. And of course, cute flat sandals and sunglasses are a must.

Drop-waist floral blouse, Gap
Hurley Billie Jean denim shorts, Swell
Mia Hydra flat sandals, Piperlime
Wood sparrow earrings, Luli Designs on Etsy
One Hewn Resin Bangles, Quercus Silver on Etsy
Aleyna sunglasses, Roxy
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.