Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Check out Broad Street Bazaar in Lititz, PA

It's open! Visit 55 North Broad Street in Lititz, PA and check out all the handmade goodness. Proprietor Shelly Titter stocked this shop full of unique, artisan-made items including bags, jewelry, art, photography, soap and much more! Of course, you'll find my own, Pineapple Sugar line there as well. Jocelyn Grace items coming soon (that's one of the reasons for the summer grad school break).

All of the Pineapple Sugar jewelry in the shop is unique and can only be bought there (you won't find it on my website), so stop by and support the local artisan community and Lititz's newest shop!


blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.