Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summer garden- Day 1

So, among my multitudes of summer plans, I'm attempting my first ever vegetable and herb garden this year. Yesterday at the farmers market, I got some tomato and zucchini plants and some cilantro, and today, we went to Lowes and picked up pots and organic soil. Initially, I wanted to be ambitious and grow the garden from seeds, but since I managed to kill a cactus, I decided little plants would be a better option for me.

Here's some pics. I'll take more as the garden grows.



blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.