Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Monday, June 7, 2010

freshly picked :: JooJoo Land

One click into this shop and you'll feel like you've entered...well, JooJoo Land - a magical fantasy land filled with jewelry in soft pastel shades and nature-meets-Wonderland shapes, all photographed in a serene, and sometimes nearly surreal, photography style.

freshly picked find, joojoo land handmade jewelry
Top row, left to right: I Love Paris Earrings | Butterfly Garden Necklace
Bottom row, left to right: Water Lily Pond Locket | Golden Garden Earrings
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.