Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Get organized { mod style }

I might use my iPhone for planning my life and remembering events, but nothing beats an old-fashioned planner, like this one from ModCloth, when it comes to keeping my work meeting notes organized. No more sorting through random notebooks for notes I took at that meeting a few weeks ago. With these stylish, colorful datebooks, I can just flip right to the date of the meeting (which of course, is stored in my iPhone) and pick up right where I left off.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.