Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Attention typophiles! (And fans of NYC and San Francisco, too.)

What do you get when you combine typography with two of the world's greatest cities? Some very cool art by Gemini Studios.



New York streets and neighborhoods original graphic art collage on canvas
San Fransico streets and neighborhoods typography collage on canvas

PS- If anyone feels like buying me a Christmas present, I'm down with both of these pieces. And this beagle painting is pretty neat, too. Jus' sayin'. :-)
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.