Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

J. Crew spring 2010 sneak peek

The weather outside may be frightful and there might be presents under the tree, but the fashion world is already full spring ahead. J. Crew creative director, Jenna Lyons, and company recently rolled out the spring 2010 presentation. In typical J. Crew fashion, looks were layered and juxtaposed with feminine/masculine touches. Neon and pastel shades popped against a neutral base, reminding me of the quaint little surf town of Capitola Village with its sandy shores and brightly colored buildings.



J. Crew image source: Women's Wear Daily


Capitola photo by me.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.