Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lip lickin' good { Winter Cordials from C.O. Bigelow }

If my current favorite color combination were a yummy lipgloss, it would be Hot Buttered Rum Mentha Lip Cordial™ by C.O. Bigelow® (pictured left).



It's so tasty, I just want to keep piling it on and licking my lips. But I do my best to refrain from that lip licking part because I'm pretty sure it isn't meant for consumption, even if my taste buds say otherwise.

Get yours at Bath & Body Works along with other delicious Winter Cordial flavors like Ginger Mentha (top right) and Warm Spiced Cider Mentha (bottom right). (And bonus- they're buy 2, get 1 free!) Good enough to eat. But, um, don't.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.