Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

{ eco find } Vers iPhone cases and docking station

I'm eligible for an iPhone upgrade this weekend. It's a good thing, too, since I've been toting around the archaic first generation phone pretty much since the day it hit the market. I'm definitely ready for my upgrade. And I think my shiny new phone deserves some eco-friendly accessories- like this bamboo iPhone case and handcrafted speaker from Vers. Not only does Vers create products that look fantastic sitting in your well-designed living room but they also made it their mission to create those products with the least environmental impact possible and to help replenish forests where they're needed most. And that's something my iPhone and I can definitely get our groove on to.


blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.