Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Monday, January 25, 2010

{ good stuff } Eye on the sparrow (and finches and jays and cardinals)

Here we are again. It's Monday. I thought I'd brighten your day (and mine!) with some happy little birds (kind of like Bob Ross and his happy little trees). I just love anything with birds. Even in the dead of winter they have me singing with thoughts of spring (it will be here soon, right????). And no matter what the bird - sparrow, finch, blue jay, cardinal- they make such pretty subjects paintings, jewelry and home decor.

Here are a few recent Etsy finds:


1 - Jay Coin Purse, by Bird versus Bird Designs
2 - Vintage Yellow Songbird and Mushroom Maddux Vase
from sassboxclassics
3 - Big Bird Charm Necklace, by MaruMaru
4 - Sparrows on a Branch Notecard, by Olive and Ruby
5 - A Cardinal, Blue Jay and a Robin original mixed media encaustic, by Bright Day
6 - Feathered Friends Earrings, by Poppy Raye Studio
7 - Little Bird Near the Hollyhock Fine Silver Necklace, by Wire Girl
8 - In the Tree Print, by Hadley Hutton
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.