Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cool places on the net - Bloganistas and Unhappy Hipsters

Happy Saturday!

Just wanted to share two new(ish) places I've found on the interwebz. First, there's a new Flickr pool just for design and lifestyle bloggers (that's me!). It's called Bloganistas and the goal is to show the world that bloggers actually do get out of their pajamas sometimes. Of course, I get out of my PJs every day since I have a Monday through Friday gig and don't blog or craft full-time (*sigh*). But, I still thought it would be fun to participate. Here's my first contribution to the group (my outfit from last night's happy hour excursion to the bar 20 feet from my apartment):


T-shirt: Target
Sweater: Spool No. 72 (indie website!)
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Ruche (indie website!)
Jewelry: random (some store, some handmade)



I also stumbled upon a highly amusing new blog called Unhappy Hipsters. This blog turns the design blog concept on its head and pokes fun at sleek, modern, hipster design by combining stunning images from Dwell with hilarious, snarky (and sometimes ironic) captions. Go check it out. I guarantee you'll want to add this one to your reader.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.