Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First summer weekend at the beach!

As promised, here are some photos of our trip to Atlantic City and Ocean City this past weekend. I took these with the (waterproof) point-and-shoot. I was afraid I might drop my digital SLR in the water.


We stayed at the fabulous The Chelsea hotel. I highly recommend this place. It's right on the boardwalk, next to the Tropicana, and within in walking distance to the Pier Shops at Caesar's Palace. And it has two pools, the service was great and the room was perfect. We'll definitely stay there again.

Overall, a fun and relaxing weekend- good dinner, a fun night out in Atlantic City on Saturday and a relaxing time at the beach in Ocean City on Sunday. Next up? Cape May, NJ.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.