Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A little obsessed with...{ lavender }

Ever since I picked up this fabulous lavender sea salt spray, I can't get enough of this yummy scent. Check out some of my recent finds:


1. If you get headaches, then stock up on this soothing, lavender scented balm from Cozy Moments on Etsy. Just rub a little on your temples and drift away into a relaxing sleep.
Headache relief balm, $5.50 for a 2 ounce container.

2. This hand-wrought silver locket not only has a beautiful image of lavender on the front, but it's filled with a little tuft of real lavender, so it smells as good as it looks. Perfect for everyday wear.
$155 from Jean Designs on Etsy.

3. Obsessed is an understatement for how I feel about this super tasty, farm-made, lavender pepper. Since it arrived at my house, I've been using it on everything- fish, pizza, eggs, pasta, salads. It's made from a blend of rosemary (another one of my favorites), basil, parsley, and of course, lavender. Get yours from Blossom Farm's artisan herb shop on 1000 Markets.
Lavender Pepper, $4.49 for one, one-ounce container.

4. My successful gardening experience this summer makes me want to keep growing herbs through the winter. I added this aromatherapy kit from Red Envelope to my list of must-buys.
Aromatherapy kit with lavender, chamomile and lemon balm, $44.95. Includes white pots and organic soil.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.