Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Friday, April 9, 2010

california vacation :: day 3

Sorry for the delay in posting more vacation pictures. I've been busy with grad school and another project that I can't quite mention yet, which may or may not pan out, so maybe I'll be able to tell you about it soon (or not). How's that for vague and ambiguous?. But anyway, here are some picture from day three of our vacation. We spent most of the day at various beaches, including La Jolla Cove, Mission Bay Park and Del Mar. It was pupping season in La Jolla, so there were tons of seals on the beach. So cute! Glad I had a long lens!

waves at la jolla cove
the pacific ocean
mommy and pup seal at la jolla cove
baby seal in la jolla
la jolla
del mar
del mar


Check out the rest of our California vacation day 3 pics on Flickr.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.