Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Friday, April 9, 2010

freshly picked :: erica leilani upcycled vintage jewelry

I love upcycled anything, but I especially love upcycled jewelry. And designer, Erica Leilani makes some absolutely beautiful handmade jewelry using vintage flowers and crystals. There's so much loveliness in her shop, I can't decide which piece is my favorite.
erica leilani designs, handmade upcycled jewelry
Top row: Greta Earrings in powder blue | Greta Earrings in mint
Bottom row: Clara Earrings | Mae 3-Strand Bracelet
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.