Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's quiet around here (And California vacation - day 4 pictures)

I know I've been posting a little less in the past two weeks, but grad school is seriously kicking my booty. I'm heading into finalizing final projects mode for three classes (three grad school classes, people, plus my day job- that's a lot when you work full-time) and I just simply haven't had the time to devote to the blog because of it. But, I wanted to pop in and let you know I'm still here. I'm just taking a little breather for the next few weeks so I can wrap up my semester.

I'll be back in full swing in May since I'm not taking classes over the summer. I'm just getting my midpoint review proposal and presentation ready so I can present it to the board and move into my thesis work in the fall. Hahaha...I said "I'm just" doing that as if it's going to take me a few minutes to complete. Yeah. So, I'll be busy then, too, but probably not as busy as I am now.

To pass the time, check out day 4 of our California vacation pictures on Flickr (only three more days to go!). Here's one from the square in Coronado, where we spent the day. (I seriously love Coronado.)

clock in coronado california
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.