Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Monday, February 1, 2010

{ freshly picked } teka & zoe


I think I have a new obsession. Etsy shop, Teka & Zoe, is filled with organically elegant copper enameled jewelry. Perfect for work or with jeans and T, this is the kind of jewelry you can wear every day and everyone will wonder where you got it.



1 - Sky Blue and Clouds Copper Enamel Earrings
2 - Where the Grass Meets the Sky Necklace
3 - Grape Copper Enamel and Amethyst Cluster Cup Earrings
4 - Aqua, Red and Yellow Flower Cup Earrings
5 - Flower with Leaves Copper Enamel Bangle Bracelet
6 - Old Ivory Hoop Copper Enamel Earrings

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.