Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Housekeeping :: new domain name + rss feed

Just a quick note- I updated my blog url so it is now www.bloomingwildflowers.com (no more of this .blogspot.com stuff). As a result, I had to update my RSS feed, so you will need to resubscribe to that feed. You can click the links to the right or you can subscribe right here. Happy weekend!

ETA: I'm super upset because it appears I've lost all of my comments from my readers. I use Disqus and I know they're still in my Disqus profile, but they disappeared from my blog. If anyone knows how (if) I can get them back here, please let me know!

UPDATE: Contacted Disqus. They should be able to migrate all of the comments. Whew! I was worried for a second there!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.