Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

around town - lancaster, pa :: veleska jewelry

Since The Blooming Wildflowers Project isn't just about buying indie but also about shopping local, I thought I'd start a new column called, "Around town" where I'll take you to brick & mortar businesses in my small city of Lancaster, Pa. When I travel, I'll show you the cool shops I find in those cities and towns, too.

But today, we're in Lancaster. On West Orange Street, to be exact. It's a beautiful tree-lined street with brick sidewalks and historic buildings. Nestled in its midst is Veleska Jewelry by Kathryn Pearce, a tiny boutique stocked with one-of-a-kind and upcycled finds. If you're a jewelry lover who appreciates handcrafted pieces, don't miss this shop!
veleska jewelry by kathryn pearce in downtown lancaster, pa
image source

Visit Veleska Jewelry at:
348 West Orange Street(between Mulberry near Charlotte)
Lancaster, PA 17603

Hours of operation:
Tuesday through Friday, 10-5
Saturday, 10-3
Open till 8:00 on First Friday
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.