Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Monday, March 29, 2010

freshly picked :: 2RavenChicks

Well, I'm back from my California vacation (sad!) and I'm planning to post some pics on the blog later this week (yay!), but for now, here's a fresh freshly picked Etsy shop. Lorraine and Nicole, the team behind 2RavenChicks,* stock their shop with delightful, flowery jewelry. So befitting of the upcoming (it's almost here, really!) spring season. Stock up now!

2RavenChicks handmade jewelry
Top, left to right: Bunny in the Garden Necklace | Fleur de Lis Necklace
Bottom, left to right: Toffee and Pearls Charm Bracelet | Garden Party Floral Bracelet

*I have the pleasure of "knowing" Lorraine and Nicole via our Etsy Street Team, The Etsy Beagles. Our team members share a love of- you guessed it- beagles. And we have a few honorary non-beagle owners who just love dogs- we beagle peeps are the friendly, inclusive type.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.