Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Monday, March 22, 2010

color love :: sand + surf

Hello from California! Are you ready for a week of California-themed posts? I am! Is there really a better color combination than the shades of swirly sand and the beautiful colors of the ocean surf? I think not.

sand and surf color love handmade items

Top to bottom, left to right:
Top row: Sand and Sea Shells soap by Satin and Birch | Cubist Block ring by Jealousy Jewelry and Design
Middle row: Surf and Sand handbag by Wood Pond Designs | The Wave earrings by Surf and Sand Jewelry Design
Bottom row: Crystal blue rope halter dress from Shop Ruche | Aquatic - sea glass necklace by Seashaped | Sacred Beach 3 by Interrupt
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.