Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

good stuff :: california

Continuing the California theme, here are several items inspired by the Golden State.

California map jewelry, digital art and tote bag
Top row, left to right: Just my Type- Los Angeles neighborhoods fine art print by Candy Factory | Wanderlust Vintage San Diego Map Pendant by Saints and Sinners
Middle row: You're Going to Hollywood Necklace by Adornamenta
Bottom row, left to right: Urban Legends Fine Art Print- San Diego by Whimsy | Map San Francisco Beach Tote from Doe
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.