Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Friday, March 19, 2010

color love :: olive + mint

Other than nature, color is my biggest source of inspiration (and I suppose one could argue that the colors in nature are what inspires me most). And so, I couldn't continue much longer with the blog without re-introducing my color inspiration boards.

This week, I'm taking inspiration from my other blog and creating a board with olive and mint. And since St. Patty's Day was this week, I think the wearing 'o the green is perfectly appropriate.

color story olive and mint handmade and indie accessories and art

Top to bottom, left to right:
row 1: Dandelion digital art print by Crimson Peachy Art | Key Lime embroidered tank from Shop Ruche | Sea Cruise earrings by Licia Beads | Bicycle on Green pendant by Elle Cools
row 2: Pistachio Mint lampwork beads by Kat Scratch Beads | Ripple Striped Green handbag by Hot Mama Handbags
row 3: Easy Being Green sandals from ModCloth | A New Start fine art print by Honeytree Photography

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.