Hi! I'm glad you found this blog! I no longer blog here, but feel free to look around. If you're interested in following my new blogging journey, please visit me at Into The Glimmer.

Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF link roundup

Lots of good stuff on indie business and marketing this week on the web. Here are some of my favorites:

Also a shout out to Miss Malaprop, who mentioned The Blooming Wildflowers Project (and my jewelry line, Pineapple Sugar) in her Friday links post. Thanks, Mallory!

If you're in Lancaster, Pa., it's First Friday! Be sure to stop by all the fabulous shops and galleries downtown. And check out Veleska Jewelry on West Orange Street. You might walk away with an emerald ring valued at $200- just stop in today from 5-7 p.m. for "Lucky" Discounts. (Hurry, there's not much time left!)

And a comment issue update- I'm still having issues. If you posted a comment, but it's not showing up, don't worry, I have it here somewhere and it will make it to the blog eventually. And I also can't respond to any of your comments right now (as much as it pains me not to). I'm not ignoring you! I love your comments and I promise I will respond to them as soon as I get this issue fixed (which hopefully will be sooner rather than later).

Have a great weekend!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

All layouts and designs by J. Christine Kissinger, author of Blooming Wildflowers.